Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stupid

So, all of the following story will explain how stupid it could be

July 24, 2009
I went to Indonesian embassy to fulfill my duty as a good Indonesian. The gate & front door was locked, and I saw nobody was there. I thought it would be the same case when I came on last week; they take an earlier recess time. Instead on 1 o'clock PM, they had already closed at 12.50 PM.

So, when I pushed the ringger button, nothing was happened. The second time, I pushed continously. Suddenly, a representative from inside came out, and he shouted to me & my friends: "Why did you guys push it like an angry man!?!? Are you guys mad!?"

DAMN!
He was so angry with us, but what could we do?
We could not speak up our mind because it's Indonesian teritory, and I knew very well about Indonesian code of attitude; don't you mess up with the officers if you want to get an easiness.

I took a couple of minutes to think:
-why do they always lock up the door if it is still their service hours? STUPID!!!
the answer is: because they are just lazy......
What a shame!! You guys took an earlier recess time when I arrived there last week!!
They made me go back and forth twice from Cupertino to SF, and it took 1 hour drive for each.

July 25, 2009
I brought a leather belt in Macy's store in San Jose Valley Fair. A man offered me a macy's card, but he said I have to get EITHER a passport, or a SSN. I took a bus to my apartment to get my SSN because I have not memorized my SSN yet, and since it's more easier than took a passport with me. It took me 1 hour to get back into the Macy's. I recalled my on hold item, and tried to apply a Macy's card with my SSN, but it doesn't work because IN FACT they need a passport. So, was it my mistake to believe that man's words?
Moreover, he remembered me for I come from Jakarta which the city got bombed twice.

STUPID you old man
FUCK YOU TERRORIST

STUPID
STUPID
STUPID

1 comment:

  1. haloo.. what a great idea about write in bilingual. wish I can do the same thing, but my English is poor and I don't wanna be the 'stupid' one to be laught at just because my bad English. he3..
    thanks anyway for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete