Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 things that I've never met in States since I left Indo

My friend Lena asked me what do I miss since I left indo
Here you go
---------------------------------------------------------------
1. HOME
I mean family, embak, driver, friends, my room, blah blah blah..
2. Martabak
(the real martabak)Martabak is the best food I've ever had, esp. the unhealthy version with "royal" margarine and condensed milk
3. Durian
-Not preserved-
4. Azan Maghrib"Aulo huakbar" every afternoon which Indonesian can hear from 10 km radius everywhere!! (I'm Serious!!!)
5. Man covered by "sarung"
have you seen one?
6. Pocong & friends
Hahahahaha...bet you like it
7. Mega Mol!!!!
well, It has changed to pluit village, but I like the old mega mol anyway.....
8. 21/XXI theater
The best theater!!!! I mean it folks
9. Zenbu/Free Day
those are my favorite place when I want to chill out by myself
10. -My afternoon sky-
Stare at the sky from my balcony when it turns to such a beautiful sky...

4 comments:

  1. Sama nih man...

    Jarang ada orang pake sarung (kecuali cewe2 di pantai)

    Ngga ada yang namanya martabak asli

    But I think Greater Union Cinemas di sini bisa mengalahkan 21 : O hooooo - But i have so many more happy memories at 21 : )

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eaaa, ga ada XII ya disitu?... Hauhau... Balik makanya sini...

    ReplyDelete
  3. iyah ga ada XXI..salah ketik tuh vander..bukan XII (12)
    ><

    ReplyDelete