Monday, January 11, 2010

Another surprise!

I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy art class which I'm taking right now.
Arts 2D; history of arts from post impressionism - 21th century. I was so skeptical due to what I had in my high school in my home country. Art was a nightmare for me. I was forced to do for something that I dislike such as making a prespective. In my case today, art is fun! I had never thought that art could be more interesting. In my class, the professor teach me how to analyze a piece of art from it's colors, shape, value, figure, etc. It was fun! The facts and stories that implicitly showed in the art itself is very adorable. Hence, it brings me to aesthetic and sublime experience.
Anyway, thanks to HUMI1 class which I took last quarter. Now, I have a better understanding and a better view of what I learn in school.

Anyway, I'm currently listening to Michael Buble. Album: Crazy Love. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment