Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coming Back

Happy new year guys!!
sorry for the long absences.

Well, Winter quarter has begin, and I had a great holiday.
I went to Seattle, and Vancouver BC during my winter break. Thanks to Michelle Yang who gave me a great hospitality when I was in Vancouver. Anyway, she's also a reliable and sophisticated tour guide. Binardy for his treat and talk. Man, you are such a great high school senior!!! Winda, Christopher Hanno, and Irene Tjhai who make me feel welcome in Vancouver.

Anyway, I'm not in the mood for posting some pitcures to this post, so feel free to take a look on my facebook.

I wish I had my family with me when I went to Vancouver because I really enjoy the atmosphere of the city esp. for the Holiday Season.

As for Seattle, it has a super cheap delicious dim sum restaurant. Oh, and I went to the very first starbucks coffee shop. I was not surprised when I saw the brown logo because I had already knew that the first logo is brown. Anyway, I had a reasearch about starbucks on the previous quarter.


Time to talk about my educational journey: I adressed a complaint about a sudden change of instructor. I simply adressed a compalint via e-mail and I successfully get what I want. Sadly, another problem come. Anyway, I'm too lazy to explain the details. Problems come and go, but this is life.

As for now, I haven't got my shower and it's already 1AM. Time to get showered, and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment