Sunday, January 31, 2010

Movies

I'm going to tell you guys a (very) brief movie reviews.
I don't feel like give more introduction, so here you go.


Avatar



Here comes blue creatures after yellow creatures (The Simpsons). You have to watch it in 3D. Otherwise, you won't experience the outstanding graphics which this movie offers. The duration of the movie is very long (2hrs 40 mins), so take a large popcorn and soft drink with you before you get into the theater.


Rating: 9/10

The Book of Eli




Beware of violence materials because I had a female friend with me who watched this movie and she could not resist some violent scene. This movie has brought me into a deeper thoughts of civilization.

Rating: 7/10

When in Rome

I am considering Rome as my honeymoon destination because of this movie. It is a comedy romantic movie. A little bit exaggerated for the comedy part. And I don't think I will have a clown car someday.
Rating: 7.7/10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anticipated movies in 2010
Iron Man 2
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (I'm not really into this movie)
Robocop
Alice in Wonderland (in 3D)
Robin Hood
Date Night
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment